Friday, May 15, 2009

New Era in our Lives

Christian graduated last night. Bittersweet... that's the perfect word for what I feel. Christian is a man now. On his own - yet not all the way on his own; he'll live with us until he has 2 years of college credit at Wake Technical College. Then he'll go to a four-year college for the last 2 years of college. He is going to try to get a National Guard scholarship for the 1st two years and an Army ROTC scholarship for the last 2 years. This plan is his plan. I'm praying that he'll change his mind and go to His Hill in Texas for a year. THEN he can pursue his dream to go into Basic Training through college. I'm hoping and praying.

I want to upload some layouts but I'll do so tomorrow. I'm just too tired tonight.

Noelle's Varsity Soccer team advanced to the FINALS tomorrow. We're all so excited!! The 2A State Championship will be played at 5:30 pm. I hope they win for the 2nd year the 2A STATE Championship! I'll let you know.
'Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment