Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last 3 days of school

I can't believe that I'm almost done with this school year... working in kindergarten. Noelle is going into 11th grade! When did my kids grow up? Cade will be in Middle School - 6th grade! Now we have NO one in the lower grades. Ugh. That makes me feel old. Along with having teenagers and all that comes with that.. I AM OLD! My years used to bother me as they increased. But not so much anymore. This is life. I wish I knew then what I know now. I can see some days why Solomon wrote in the Bible that all life is vanity. Recently I have been feelin' that. Really feelin' that. And that's o.k. because I need to focus in what's important and not be so shallow and living in the moment. There's a lot to learn and I want to grow in wisdom. All these problems and issues should be teaching me to not take life for granted and to enjoy every moment.

Here's another layout I made recently:

No comments:

Post a Comment