Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer is here for us!


I feel like summer is truly here because I had my last day of work at school this past week. Officially, Thursday was my last day but it didn't "feel" like it because Eric had to have oral surgery. So, up early, to the oral surgeon, 2 hours waiting, roots extracted and an implant later, we were headed home. Eric did very well and is just tired today from the surgery. I hope it's the last time he'll ever have to go through that! Then Eric's sister and brother-in-law from California came to visit for a night. Amy is a social worker in CA, a mother of 2 boys, and a good friend to me. Kurt works for a company who is having a conference at their headquarters in Fayetteville. What a place to have a conference. Why can't it be in a nice place in Cary?? Aw, well, at least we got to spend some time with them. We were very thankful for that. I think it has been almost 7 years since the whole family had seen them. Soooo good to be able to just hang out with them.

Here's a picture of Amy (Eric's sister) and Josh (her son, our nephew).
Love you guys!
Over and Out!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment