Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Layout Dilemma (2 recent Layouts)

I have a dilemma:
 I have submitted layouts month after month to Scrapbook Trends magazine. Here are two layouts I submitted last month for the girlfriends category. I love - I mean LOVE - My Mind's Eye papers, brads, embellishments - EVERYTHING from My Mind's Eye. And their Lost and Found collection is so pretty - especially for girlfriend layouts. So my dilemma: Do I RE-SUBMIT layouts to a magazine if they aren't accepted previously for the publication?

I just can't decide. I guess I would be interested in what the magazine would think if you re-submit. Also, I think Scrapbook Trends looks specifically for layouts from the big name women in scrapbooking... those who have big blogs, lots of advertising, etc. My blog needs work. I admit it. I am learning how to improve it slowly. Especially with all the family problems we have been having.

I also submit to Cricut magazine. I had TWO layouts and ONE framed piece published in the April 2012 issue. That's so exciting! But I would LOVE to be published in other mags.

Any opinions on my dilemma? Do you re-submit the same layouts later IF the layouts weren't chosen?  I'd love to hear from you. Truly!





No comments:

Post a Comment