Monday, May 7, 2012

Great News!

I have neglected this blog due to - well, MY HUSBAND! He is now listed on the heart transplant list in the southeast. His heart has been failing for many years but when his kidneys started shutting down, the doctors knew it was time to put him on the transplant list. He could be waiting anywhere from days, to weeks, to months for the perfect heart that matches him. We are excited for Eric to start feeling better. We are constantly reminded of the verse from Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail; but God is the strength of my life and my portion forever." Eric and I are so thankful that God has the perfect heart for Eric... if God can create the earth with all its majesty and beauty, what can God NOT do? And his love is perfect. So we are resting in all He has planned for us. And we are humbled to think that someone else's loss of a loved one will be one of the greatest blessings to Eric and our whole family ever.

Before Eric had his week stint in the hospital, I submitted about 5 layouts... to scrapbook mags, etc. I haven't heard anything so I assume they aren't going to be published...

Here is what I've been creating lately:




I had a great time creating these. I didn't worry a BIT about what others thought of my layouts. I "played" with the papers, stickers, punches, and chipboard.

Maybe ONE day I will be published. I hope so..........

No comments:

Post a Comment