Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blink! and he's gone


What do people say on their first post? Something very creative and interesting, I guess. I will try to meet others' expectations and set the bar higher for all the other bloggers out there that THEY, TOO, can have a great blog like this one (in the future).

My Eric and I have a son graduating TODAY. Blink. He was just 16 mos. old looking up with his big brown eyes at me in the Philippines... at the orphanage. He was the cutest boy I had ever seen. And he was tender-hearted and sweet. He has been SO special - and still is. In the picture above, he is 18 years old standing with me at the school's Senior Banquet. Eric and I are SO proud of him. Truly proud and humbled that he has turned out to be the son and man that he is. His future is really bright and we're looking forward to seeing how the Lord uses his life in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment