Sunday, June 26, 2011

Some more layouts






Well, the first layout here uses the Cricut Christmas cartridge cut out of white cardstock and backed with red paper. One of my all-time FAVORITE layouts that I've ever created. I don't know why. But I just love the detail on the ornaments.















A Christmas layout using the Cricut Christmas cartridge by cutting out a Christmas tree; then backing the cut-out with red ribbons (layout right above on right). Of course, I like using kraft cardstock and distressing.






The third layout using the Cricut Christmas cartridge could be called "Blue Christmas" since I used blue ribbon behind the tree cut-out. Lots of distressing and white pen. Lots of ribbon, too. I need to start using up my ribbon SO I can buy more. Great philosophy. I'll let you know if it works. hee, hee.



Well, I'll post more later. Noelle just had a soccer game - a scrimmage - and her team lost 0 - 3. She hadn't played soccer in 3 - 4 weeks so she just wasn't on top of her game. The temperature was a scorching, HOT 92*F. We sweated. A lot.



For my *&^%$*@# Birthday, Eric and the kids said I could get whatever I wanted. Whatever? Yes, whatever. Well, of course, I chose a new ZOOM camera lens for my "baby" - my Canon Rebel XTi. Eric and I bought the Canon 50-200mm zoom lens last night at Best Buy. It's amazing. I took about a million pics of Noelle on the soccer field. I'll have to look at them later. I could see her eyelashes on the other end of the field through this lens. Is that amazing? or what? Yes, amazing.



















No comments:

Post a Comment