Thursday, July 16, 2009

4 new layouts








I've been a busy scrapbooking girl. Here are some recent layouts. The top one is the cover of a mini-album of Noelle's and my trip to Arizona and Las Vegas. The Play Nice layout was an "older" layout that I did in the fall of 2008. I used only the kit from Scarlet Lime. I love her monthly kits. The kits are so packed full of stuff - more than any other kit company and she includes so many beautiful embellishments - and even has her own paper designed in some kits. "Cool Dudes" was another fall 2008 creation but I really liked the monkey cut from my Cricut. The last layout caught too much of the flash from my camera. In real life, the beach pictures are really pretty.

I love scrapbooking. I love preserving memories. God is so good to me!





No comments:

Post a Comment